It is nice to see that Boomers are not the only group who are described by a bunch of simplistic stereotypes. Booz&Co's paper : Five Millennial Myths - looks at the way that Millennials are hampered by silly 'well known facts' about their work motivations.
The bottom line is that Millennials are a big bunch of people with a wide range of motivations who, like boomers, don't lend themselves to a few simplistic descriptions. Dick Stroud
About Dick Stroud
Dick Stroud is the founder of 20plus30, a consultancy specialising in marketing to older consumers. He is the UK’s leading expert in understanding the implications of physical ageing on the way older people behave and the products they buy.
Skype Name: dickstroud
Dick Stroud’s websites
- AF Audit Tool
- The 50-Plus Market
- Internet Strategies
- Apps and Tablets
- Web video for older consumers
- Kim Walker Silver Group Asia
News, views and opinions about the most powerful group of consumers - the 50-plus market.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Search our site
Most Recent Posts
- Musical chairs not zero sum game
- A useless snippet of information
- The Financial Times - how can you be so amateurish...
- Debt and the older consumer
- Why so many companies fail to sell tech to seniors...
- Where will all of the 65+ work?
- Learning to ski for ageing joints
- Age UK is launching an accreditation scheme
- In 6 mins all of the things that have ever frustra...
- One world is too young - another is too old
- 20plus30 presentations
- 50-plus agency
- Age Neutral
- Legal Services
- Market Research
- Mobile marketing
- Personal Gripes
- Physiological Ageing
- Post ads
- Social networking