Sorry if I keep saying the same thing again but yet again Laurie Orlov writes a blog posting with a lot of insight about why tech companies fail to succeed in the older market. Of course a lot of what she says is good old fashioned common sense but it is amazing how many marketers fail to ask (and answer) the simple questions. Thinking of entering this marketer - read this blog. Dick Stroud
About Dick Stroud
Dick Stroud is the founder of 20plus30, a consultancy specialising in marketing to older consumers. He is the UK’s leading expert in understanding the implications of physical ageing on the way older people behave and the products they buy.
Skype Name: dickstroud
Dick Stroud’s websites
- AF Audit Tool
- The 50-Plus Market
- Internet Strategies
- Apps and Tablets
- Web video for older consumers
- Kim Walker Silver Group Asia
Search our site
Most Recent Posts
- Where will all of the 65+ work?
- Learning to ski for ageing joints
- Age UK is launching an accreditation scheme
- In 6 mins all of the things that have ever frustra...
- One world is too young - another is too old
- Activagers - yet another 'meeting place' for non-y...
- Nielsen data about smartphone use in the US by age...
- Retail store layout - change and frustrate
- Americans not taking advantage of Smartphone's cap...
- Saga's Q1 2012 survey is published
- 20plus30 presentations
- 50-plus agency
- Age Neutral
- Legal Services
- Market Research
- Mobile marketing
- Personal Gripes
- Physiological Ageing
- Post ads
- Social networking